How to resume studies when registered in another municipality

Follow the below steps.

Contact your home municipality

Contact your home municipality and notify that you wish to resume your studies.  

Your home municipality informs us

Once your home municipality has approved your request, they will contact Vuxenutbildningscentrum in Stockholm:

We will contact you

We will contact you to notify you of your new placement.