Intensive Swedish for engineers and architects – SFINX
SFINX is an education programme for engineers and architects in Stockholm County.
The programme allows you to study with people who have similar educational and occupational backgrounds. Together, you will create valuable networks inside and outside the school.
Brief description of the programme:
- intensive education programme for engineers and architects with a foreign background
- vocationally-oriented, intensive Swedish language studies
- insight into how things work in Swedish working life: communication in working life, codes, unwritten rules and professional vocabulary
- practice writing personal letters and job interview skills
- visits to workplaces, such as Sweco, ÅF and Scania
- opportunity to participate in a mentorship programme in collaboration with the Swedish Association of Graduate Engineers (Sveriges Ingenjörer)
- opportunity to take courses at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH).