Intensive Swedish – distance learning
A high-quality distance learning programme where you are in regular contact with a qualified teacher and involved in group work with fellow students.
About distance learning at SIFA
Our distance courses include instructions, films, exercises and a lot of interaction and communication. You will be in regular dialog with our experienced teachers, who create individual arrangements for each student to learn within the digital environment.
During distance learning, you will take part in lessons, supervision and group work online every week. You will also be able to decide where and when you want to study, for most of part of your studies. During SFI and basic courses, you are able to schedule your teaching session to take place during daytime or in the evening.
The flexibility of the programme will allow you to combine your Swedish studies with work, other education, or family life.
Brief description of the programme
- You will start the programme with SFICT/C or D, or SVA basic, module 3 or 4, depending on your previous knowledge
- You will then be studying in a consistent distance education programme all the way to upper secondary course SVA 3
- After completing a course, you will proceed directly to the next course
- You will be part of the same study group from start to finish. The study groups will not expand once a course has started.
- The study pace is 50% for SFI CT and 100% for the remaining courses
- You will complete the programme via our learning platform Microsoft Office 365 and Teams
Every week you are expected to attend:
- small group coaching session with your teacher
- group work session with fellow classmates that you schedual together.
To be able to participate, you need access to a computer, internet connection and a working camera and microphone.