Intensive studies in Swedish – classroom
Committed, competent teacher-led lessons in a stimulating multicultural study environment in our school on Södermalm.
Our Intensive study programmes in Swedish are designed for those who have a longer educational background and meet the prerequisites for a fast-paced learning environment in a language programme. You will start the programme with the course that corresponds to your previous knowledge of Swedish.
In addition to scheduled lessons, you are expected to commit to self-study, such as reading and course assignments completed over our learning platform Teams. In addition to scheduled lesson time, the course may involve participation in various support sessions as needed.
Brief description of the education programme
- The classroom-based Intensive studies in Swedish programme is intended for those who want to learn Swedish at an accelerated pace
- You will complete the programme as a member of a cohesive group, starting with SFICT/C or D, or SVA basic, module 3 or 4
- After completing a course, you will proceed directly to the next course
- We provide a coherent education programme with a cohesive study group.
Lessons consists of
- classroom teaching
- interactive exercises
- individual teacher guidance.